Lets Talk

2/20/2011

2Pac - Ain't Hard 2 Find

[Tupac] They say [Intro/Chorus:] [B-Legit] Influenced by crime, addicted to grindin [C-Bo] Where I can pile up my chips [Richie Rich] And niggaz call me a timer [Tupac] I been ballin since my adolecsent years steady climbin [E-40] Man, you motherfuckers don't know nuttin about no timin [Tupac] That's right, that's right boy start that shit off [Verse One: 2Pac] I heard a rumour I died, murdered in cold blood dramatized Pictures of me in my final stage you know Mama cried But that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted Like I no longer existed, mysteriously missin Although I'm worldwide, baby I ain't hard to find Why I spend most of my time on California crime Watching for thievin I'm cautious it's like I'm barely breathin Puttin a bullet in mutherfuckers give me a reason See me and hope I'm intoxicated or slightly faded You tried to play me now homicide is my only payment I'm addicted to currency in this life I lead Why the fuck you cowards be runnin, too scared to fight a G For the life of me, I cannot see How motherfuckers picture livin life after a night of fuckin around with me And if you don't like this rhyme then bring your big bad ass to California, cause we ain't hard to find [Chorus] [Verse Two: C-Bo, B-Legit] I got my locs on hard hat goin to war Breakin them off on sight, stoppin lives like red lights Watch em pause as I pull my strap, out my drawers And get to dumpin on they ass, like the last outlaws Rich, Tupac and the Click, smokin blunts, loadin ...

No comments:

Post a Comment